Prolog Consulting is a South African issues and crisis management and training, advocacy, litigation support, corporate consulting and regulatory and policy advisory firm. It was started by partners Sandra Sowray and Dani Cohen in July 2013. The partners have a combined 35 years of experience in unpacking the most complex issues for clients from all industry sectors. They have a thorough understanding of the local political and regulatory landscape and of the issues that form and impact the South African news agenda. Prolog Consulting has strong relationships with civil society and think tank associations and the partners work closely with an experienced network of policy, public affairs and government relations specialists. The company has offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town, and have consulted to clients in the US, Europe, Central America and Africa. Sandra Sowray speaks Spanish.
Key focus areas:
- Reputation management;
- Crisis communication and issues management;
- Crisis training and mitigation strategy;
- Regulatory affairs campaign development and implementation;
- Stakeholder mapping and management;
- Advocacy and coalition building;
- Litigation support; and
- Corporate communications strategy.