Manuela Sanchez Aragu
She has experience in the diplomatic field as well as the EPCM environment, learning and development, travel, medical and beauty industry. She was a part-time tutor on the UNISA MBA programme. She teaches strategy, leadership, marketing, customer service and branding. She also consulted extensively.
Manuela’s knowledge and expertise in tapping human capital potential has contributed to overall enhanced performance and productivity in organisations she has served.
She has a passion for motivating and developing others. She is also involved in power speaking at public events.
- 28 years in the education sector, training and leadership experience.
- Over 12 years executive management experience
- Skilled in conflict resolution, and building productive relationships with clients and staff.
- Demonstrated management and leadership ability in the professional domain as well as in volunteer community activities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Energetic self-starter with excellent team development, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in a team – but confident working on my own – place a high value on professionalism, integrity and curiosity
- Evaluating and troubleshooting cause (s) of human performance gaps or organizational needs.
Sean has a double major Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Affairs as well as a Bachelors Degree in Development Studies. He attended his higher education at an internationally recognised university, Monash South Africa. He has gained experience in the Supply Chain sector, working at the Longmeadow Distribution Centre as a Planning and Monitoring Junior and also being a research coordinator for the local government expanded public works programme. He is currently learning Spanish at the Wits University language school.